Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 17/11/20

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafka- View Post
    The Bonaberti Business adventure.
    Try doing it with 'normal' players Gens and troops.
    whats a normal players troops? and gens?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    whats a normal players troops? and gens?
    The ones a level 59 player might have;
    1 x YGG
    1 x OGG
    2 x MG (270)
    1 x NUS
    1 x SYL
    2 x GHO
    3 x MMA
    1 x TRE
    BHG & TAVs
    Not a whole lot of Elite Troops as normal troops are still required for non-Ali addys, and total army size is governed by pop cap (14k)

Not to mention that it's not even an option for players lower than l57, makes it not very inclusive.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The ones a level 59 player might have;
    1 x YGG
    1 x OGG
    2 x MG (270)
    1 x NUS
    1 x SYL
    2 x GHO
    3 x MMA
    1 x TRE
    BHG & TAVs
    Not a whole lot of Elite Troops as normal troops are still required for non-Ali addys, and total army size is governed by pop cap (14k)

Not to mention that it's not even an option for players lower than l57, makes it not very inclusive.
    depends when you joined i guess as if you been around for several events you could collect quite an army of gens ....as for elites i did the new adv just using knights mounted swordsmen and swordsmen...so it is possible costly but possible

World
    Newfoundland
    They're not 'required' for old aventures, considering the XP you get from them is negligible compared to elite adventures, and other rewards like resources are mineable off of your own island past certain level.

If you actually think what you're doing, those adventures are dead content after you reach 56 and theres literally no reason to go back to them outside of events (and thats only if the event resource drops are set as good).

Also, I believe lvl 57 is less than 1% of what is currently max level, so it can hardly be called a high level requirement.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    They're not 'required' for old aventures, considering the XP you get from them is negligible compared to elite adventures, and other rewards like resources are mineable off of your own island past certain level.

If you actually think what you're doing, those adventures are dead content after you reach 56 and theres literally no reason to go back to them outside of events (and thats only if the event resource drops are set as good).

Also, I believe lvl 57 is less than 1% of what is currently max level, so it can hardly be called a high level requirement.
    Oh and what about pathfinder asking you to run some of those adventures. Or the fact that some of those adventures you need to run to build up the stocks of adventures you need for certain events.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It doesn't matter - I'm just leaving feedback - I don't think it's fair to lower level players that's all.

We don't need an opinion-fest here - that's what's Global chat's for

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    It doesn't matter - I'm just leaving feedback - I don't think it's fair to lower level players that's all.
    Last level cap raise the levels were added basically with no content. While lower levels have been around for quite some time and new stuff available to them has been added through out, there has been a need for more high level specific content. Something for current high level players to enjoy as a potential challenge, and for current lower levels to look forward as an incentive to grow. There is nothing unfair about adding content available from certain levels only. The game is full of level limitations, and rightly so. Ultimately everybody benefits from that.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 18.11.20 at 16:39.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I totally agree there is and has been for a long while a need for more high level specific content. But the only challenge I could find was forcing myself to repeat it four times, if it is an adventure aimed at high levels then why is it so repetitive and more to the point why is the loot so poor? Bonaberti family quests are not new they appeared in my quest book somewhere around l78-80, this just looks to me like a rejected quest chain that has been hastily recycled to keep us happy.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Since the update had messages from one in guild to say cannot login via Facebook, 2 others gone inactive at same time. What is going on re this issue please? Is there a fix they can try?

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by amazola View Post
    I totally agree there is and has been for a long while a need for more high level specific content. But the only challenge I could find was forcing myself to repeat it four times, if it is an adventure aimed at high levels then why is it so repetitive and more to the point why is the loot so poor? Bonaberti family quests are not new they appeared in my quest book somewhere around l78-80, this just looks to me like a rejected quest chain that has been hastily recycled to keep us happy.
    I agree that there seems to be not much point playing Bonaberti. Adventure is boring, loot seems to be meeeh ....... Anybody has something positive to say about this adventure?

Reply to Thread