Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 17/11/20

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I agree that there seems to be not much point playing Bonaberti. Adventure is boring, loot seems to be meeeh ....... Anybody has something positive to say about this adventure?
    xp would of been great if it wasnt added to the new list of adv that dont get the pfb bonus joining misty cake

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    xp would of been great if it wasnt added to the new list of adv that dont get the pfb bonus joining misty cake
    In order for the XP to be great you would have to actually have something to kill, theres a total of something like 20 camps in there.

A little over half of a YWC worth of enemies.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    In order for the XP to be great you would have to actually have something to kill, theres a total of something like 20 camps in there.

A little over half of a YWC worth of enemies.
    the adv has more xp then ywc hence why i liked it till i realized the xp was off due to pfb not being counted

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    why is this new adv and misty not starred with all the other adventures/ventures etc when PFB is used?

I have Easter/Christmas and other scenario's from events that always star with PFB year-round,so how/why is BB a mission with classical themes like outlaws,traitors etc,different?

Misty is a bit different as its a mission/retro https://prnt.sc/vnm950 and the closest to that is scenario/retro https://prnt.sc/vnm9s0 but one is starred the other not,reason?

Christmas is coming and if the formula of last years triple XP is followed will these adventures be added,if no, why not?
    Last edited by cheethamhill; 22.11.20 at 01:18.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you read above the PFB does not affect those two adventures. Split city maps had the same missing PFB XP for several months until it was fixed.

Reply to Thread