Reply to Thread

Thread: Slim Browser Flash Problems

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Slim Browser Flash Problems

When I first downloaded the slim browser to my PC it worked fine. I was able to go into settings and select Adobe Flash Player instead of Google Chrome.

I uninstalled Adobe Flash and re-installed it.

Now I am stuck at the setting screen telling me to install Adobe Flash. I've uninstalled and re-installed the slim browser and adobe flash several times, even to different drives but the game opens to the setup screen with the only option being to quit.

I can still play for now using google chrome but am concerned I won't be able to use the slim browser when I am no longer able to use google chrome.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    If you're using the Game Installer and not the Browser to play the game you need to install this Adobe Flash Player for Firefox from Adobe website.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Step 1:
    Operating System: Select Windows 10

Step2:
    Select a version: FP 32 for Firefox - NPAPI

Follow the prompts. Should be all set ;-)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I tried every version of flash I could find on that Adobe site. No luck. The only solution that worked for me is the one at the end of this thread https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post327593
    Last edited by zygotes; 10.11.20 at 08:23.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Zygotes, did you use the latest version of Flash or did you install version 24.0.0.221 like in the link you posted?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Latest version

Mine is 32.0.0.445

Reply to Thread