Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Database maintenance 10/11/20

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Another extremely disappointed player here with the lack of notice.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Thats your fault you have 3 hours not the games it was on the home page around 3 pm yesterday plenty of time to adjust things from your post you expect the game to revolve around your life
    People who play are from different time zones - and within a 24 hour range there is such dull things, as sleep and work that has to be attended to besides the game. Unless it is a bug that has to be dealt with right away - I thing a 24 hour notice at any times is to be the least one as player can ask for. Down time interrupts your daily routines on island maintenance, and this time it was in the middle of an event.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Putting a notice on the home page with less than 24 hours notice is not much use for a lot of players.

The notice was posted whilst I was logged in, and (like a lot of players, I'm sure) I close the game by closing the browser so only see the homepage at logon.

Is it really that much bother to send an in-game mail to warn everyone of short-notice downtime?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I have to agree the lack of notice and the timing was a bit of a pain, but do you guys not communicate in your guilds? Surely someone in your guild saw the News beforehand? I logged in about six hours before start of maintenance, saw the warning and put a message in Guild Chat and sent a Guild email.

Reply to Thread