Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with migrating TSO account to Ubisoft

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Problem with migrating TSO account to Ubisoft

Does anyone else has problem linking their TSO account to UBisoft? I have been in contact with support for past 2 weeks and they couldn't solve my problem despite I did everything they asked me to do.

Have same email in Ubisoft and TSO. My Fb link has been removed.

Whenever I have tried to link my account to Ubisoft it came as ''New account''.
    In last mail Support asked me to create new account and migrate to Ubisoft which I did and now I ended up having 2 accounts under the same email , one (the new one) linked to Ubisoft and the old one not.

this is what I received from SUPPORT:

If you are not already being prompted to link your account to Ubisoft, please go ahead and setup the separate Settlers' account.

Once you have successfully done that, you can follow the next steps to link your account to Ubisoft by using the feature available in "My Profile". You will see a special "Migrate to Ubisoft account" option when accessing the "My Profile" page (you need to be logged in).

So I did, and never heard from Support again, I emailed them that now I have 2 accounts which I didn't want to have and my problem is still not solved.

Bansheeee

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also had problems - and support did not help - talked to people in help tab and in my guild and that helped.
    There are 2 buttons- one to create new account and one more that is easy to miss to create new. If you pressed the create new. You need to delete that account - wait 2 weeks and try again. Support is no help there,- you get one of the auto replies if you ask them for help getting rid of any account, even if it is one you dont have nick or password for.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    do you mean Ubisoft or TSO? Do you want me to delete new account of TSO or my Ubisoft account?
    Sorry I am totally green

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bansheeee View Post
    do you mean Ubisoft or TSO? Do you want me to delete new account of TSO or my Ubisoft account?
    Sorry I am totally green
    The new tso account connected to your Ubisoft account if one was created instead of merging with the existing tso account.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread