Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunflower farm

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Smile Sunflower farm

The building is very large and takes a lot of space on the island. I would like to reduce the size. Same like other buildings, noble residence, frozen ...
    tyvm, best regards.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    it is too large but it a good job only new or lazy players that need that space...don't you have millions of seeds anyways?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, the building is too large. It would be nice to reduce the size.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    mee too is too large s.farm

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    LOL. no mate,cheethamhill blacktree eat me all, i need 4k seeds per day for 2 buildings.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol having couple sunflower farms will just make you waste so much space and it doesnt even help that much ... if you're an active player and do addys u shouldnt be able to run out of seeds and if you do then you still have trade to buy them from

qawpaw
    that said the threes are to small
    everytime something new arrives ,
    people runs to their momy`s skirt crying
    GROW UP

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I think the sunflower farm is a perfect size, takes up no space at all on my star. If you do regular adventures you will have to try hard to use all you get.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes - it is too large,- so it fits well in my star with all the other buildings I dont have room for either. I dont get why BB keeps introducing new stuff, many of us are out of space to put the stuff. And yes you might not need it - but why make it this big - why simply not introduce it if it is too large?
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i just upgrade other blacktree, so now i need 12.000 oilseeds per day. not posible to get all from adv, so i need farm for help buth i dont have free space in my island.

Reply to Thread