Reply to Thread

Thread: Slim Browser Login Problem

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Question Slim Browser Login Problem

Morning,

I downloaded the Slim Browser from TSO webpage, solved issues with installing Adobe Flash Player and get myself to login. A put credentials and ... and nothing. Login popup is still there but it does not do anything else. Some hint? Thanks.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Morning

I have the same problem.....was using the slim browser fine, linked my legacy account to a new ubisoft account. Now when I try to log on I get the ubisoft account login box....accept the account as me and the ubisoft window goes grey. That's it, no login, no error message, nothing, just a grey box. Have try to uninstall and reinstall. No luck, exactly the same. I am starting to freak out, I don't want to have to wait until the move to the new platform before I can play again. Please, any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Slim browser does support ubilogin and people have been asking for a fix for over 6 months.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i've been away for almost a year and decided to spend some free time here again. I now have the exact same issue. The usual issues are still around which was the main reason i left the game in the 1st place. Ubisoft can't make anything work properly.

Anyone who believes this game will work on Unity within the next few years is living in a fantasy world!

qawpaw
    then stay away for another year then you might be in luck

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i've been away for almost a year and decided to spend some free time here again. I now have the exact same issue. The usual issues are still around which was the main reason i left the game in the 1st place. Ubisoft can't make anything work properly.

Anyone who believes this game will work on Unity within the next few years is living in a fantasy world!
    there's no more slim browser for months vigs

better ignore the turds and join us again while you can

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Soon new download program should be available on live servers - works ok on testserver.

Reply to Thread