Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cannot login via Facebook

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

Cannot login via Facebook

Got a guild member who cannot login via Facebook since the last maintenance. Any news of a fix please BB so I can pass it along?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Found a 2nd player with the same issue. Apparently happened when allowed a google chrome update?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem for one of my guild.
    Can't log on to report fault.
    Sent details to me (guild leader)................... Error - Feature unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.

World
    Newfoundland
    Error for a friend: Return url has a error code: 1349205
    https://www.thesettlersonline.com/en...uesta+app.#_=_

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Hya BB, any progress on this? People are being forced to make browser accounts so they can get online to discuss options but that then means a lot of multi accounts are breeding.

When I say Hya BB that assumes BB are even reading the EU server forums any longer.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem with me (PauloF).
    Always logged in by FB, and not possible since yesterday. Had to create a new account and play to level 5 to report this....

andrea1971
    Same here And have messaged support so I don't get accounts banned as don't intend to trade with new account, just keeping eye on global n forums

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Atm not able to log in with facebook using Edge, Puffin, Opera, Firefox. Only able to login with Facebook using Chrome but only on a Windows device, not able to log-in on Android devices.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    See if we can help some who are locked put from fb login. Guildie is back online via FB and sent me this:

''Just managed to get back in to my account after 2 days. It was a fb setting. need to go to settings in facebook then apps and websites. You should see settlers as active. delete it and this should generate an email from Uplay asking you to change password to log back in.''

Pass along to any who you know please.....and yet again appears it is players who fix it not BB.....Not a single word in Blue

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    curious to see if anyone asked the middleman (Facebook) why they can't reach/play TSO

Reply to Thread