Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] TSO Future Timeline & Unity FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    not trying to do test server trying to get a Ubisoft account followed the "migrate to Ubisoft account "link from my legacy account profile.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I am still trying to find out if I will be able to continue to play on multiple worlds at the same time once all these changes end.

I currently have Northisle and Zeus open on Chrome, Newfoundland on Firefox and Sandycove on Edge. I know I am not alone in wanting to get an answer to this. A simple yes, no, don't know tbh will do, just some sort of answer.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    I am still trying to find out if I will be able to continue to play on multiple worlds at the same time once all these changes end.

I currently have Northisle and Zeus open on Chrome, Newfoundland on Firefox and Sandycove on Edge. I know I am not alone in wanting to get an answer to this. A simple yes, no, don't know tbh will do, just some sort of answer.
    Your right you wont be alone I play some on the german servers and on the US plus i like to have the test open while i play testing things out and seems wont be able to even do that if this thing only works on one server at a time

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

I've been trying to get an answer to this also, both here and on the North American forum. I play on Newfoundland & Ares, and have both open on Chrome at the same time. There are 2 other people in my guild who play on both servers - we'd all like to know.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've done the download but it doesn't work.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove

Same here. Information that BB gives us is a mess, confused and insufficient.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    So where is the first item on the planned timeline the UNITY TEST SERVER?? we can see the downloadable client and we know that will be hitting the game within the next two weeks as thats when the xmas event starts and the client and the new testserver should both be done by then... Is the test server even done? we all know the flash based standalone was around is that the reality of how BB really plan to move the game forward hoping ppl will just get used to it..

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlynt View Post
    We got a FAQ here. If you're still having problems, please contact our support team.

I have read this FAQ many times. It does not help with my problem. I cannot see the "Migrate to Ubisoft account" option in my profile so all the remaining advice which refers to this process does not appear to help me.

I have a Ubisoft account and if I log in with it the game opens at level one.

I can ONLY login to my correct Level 72 with the Facebook login option.

If I delete my Ubisoft account will this magically reinstate the "Migrate to Ubisoft" option in my profile and allow me to create a new account linked to the correct level or will I be frozen out completely?

Will support actually help me, or just wait three days and close the ticket?

Contacted support yesterday morning and got a reply in the evening. Very precise steps provided to get rid of facebook and revert to a legacy account. Had to wait some time (perhaps 30 mins) for the password reset email to appear but it did come eventually

I was able to log in and somewhat to my surprise the 'Migrate to Ubisoft' link now appeared prominently in my profile. I tried to link to Uplay and was told that my account was already linked. Rather than mess about trying to delete the uplay account which takes a month, I simply tried the link again and created a new uplay account with another email address. This worked immediately and I was able to use the Uplay logon option for the first time. All appears good now. Thanks to BB_Traffer and support for the assistance.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlynt View Post
    Contacted support yesterday morning and got a reply in the evening. Very precise steps provided to get rid of facebook and revert to a legacy account. Had to wait some time (perhaps 30 mins) for the password reset email to appear but it did come eventually

I was able to log in and somewhat to my surprise the 'Migrate to Ubisoft' link now appeared prominently in my profile. I tried to link to Uplay and was told that my account was already linked. Rather than mess about trying to delete the uplay account which takes a month, I simply tried the link again and created a new uplay account with another email address. This worked immediately and I was able to use the Uplay logon option for the first time. All appears good now. Thanks to BB_Traffer and support for the assistance.
    Can you post that "Very precise steps" guide you've received so others can us it, as BB takes ages to update their absolutely insufficient scramble which they call a "guide".

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I too had to contact report with the above issue, they were fast, efficient and precise with their instructions

Make sure your Facebook e mail address is current and you have access to it, log in to Facebook
    Go to “Account” – “Privacy Settings” – “Apps and websites” – “Edit your settings” Delete the app “The Settlers Online”..... and pray!

After a few minutes (it will feel like hours) you will receive a real life e-mail, it will look like this https://prnt.sc/vz6qw0
    When you have clicked on the link and created a new password you will be back in the game.

Go to in game profile page https://prnt.sc/vz74va click on it and you will be given the opportunity to create a u play account (if you are unable to choose your correct user name add a number or extra letter to it) this will not affect your player name ....now you can breathe again as all done!
    Last edited by amazola; 09.12.20 at 18:00.

Reply to Thread