Thread: Test Server Migration

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    not work on win xp

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    First attempt a couple of days ago failed with a registration problem (mentioned by many on the test server forum). Redownloaded and installed today, after login comes up with a small "Settlers Window" then after about 30 secs another window with the message "Your Client Could not be Updated" followed by some other instructions, all of which I appear to have followed.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes works for me, read help guide ignore error messages as per guide , win10 edge, chrome exten,

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    it would be nice if the link on game front page was all in english - any chance of getting it sorted?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    it would be nice if the link on game front page was all in english - any chance of getting it sorted?
    what languages it shows for you?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Downloaded the file. Tried logging in on tsotesting page, won't accept my settlers password.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Folks!

Please make sure to read our announcement about the Test Server
    here.

Bug Reports -> here
    Feedback -> here

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I downloaded and successfully logged in via my ubisoft login.

My mother however cannot as her account wasn't able to be migrated. We are currently awaiting deletion of an existing settlers online account that was NEVER played so that the played account can be transferred to that ubisoft account.

Now seeing as your timeline states the following, surely your game client should allow log in from a legacy account at least until mid January. Is this still to be added to the client ? And will it be there by the end of the year so that my mother can still log in under legacy if the migration hasn't been done by then for one reason or another. As a mid 70 level character she doesn't want to lose her many years of gameplay if the transfer messes up somewhere along the line. She is not wanting to start over at her late age .. she's almost as old as her character.

'Roughly in mid-January, you will also require a Ubisoft Connect (formerly Uplay) account to continue playing. This has several reasons such as security, homogenizing our technology overall instances, and getting ready for all future steps. So, this is another important task we all need to complete as early as possible to ensure our islands continue thriving.'

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please note that this is a very early version of the client and not the final one (step 2 in our timeline).

As we get closer to the (Login to Uplay) step, we will provide more information.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Just been made aware of this, should we be worried?

unity3d.com/webplayer%20

Reply to Thread