Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why is the german servers and its players treated better then any other server?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

why is the german servers and its players treated better then any other server?

Its a genuine question i am curious of It's been noted in the past that things are listened to and dealt with better on the german servers and forums for an example BB wants all players to transfer to a ubisoft account most of us here have as far as i am aware but on the german servers you are paid to do so with a in game mail of stuff why wasnt that game wide we all had to jump through the same hoops

https://prnt.sc/vs6vqs
    https://prnt.sc/vs6vw4

above is what they get for transfering

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    my guess is because of the way we interact with BB and MOD's.

the amount of downtalks and rudeness i see daily on global, help, forum and why not, in trade,
    is smtg that , once again, i believe won't get us far

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Funny thing is that the reward is promissed on my "migration" page also. And then it gives completely nonsensical instruction about left and right side when there only is one central form in the middle. So if the English server players do not get rewarded for migration BB is giving out false information on top of that. I posted in timeline thread about that a couple of days ago.

Regarding reason, I don¨t believe for a single second that for one - German players are more polite then English, and two - that this actually would be a reason for discrimination. Completely silly notion.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I have an account on the German server and trust me they are no more polite than we are on the EU servers and are far more blunt in their responses to inactivity by BB and/or lack of feedback. The reason the reward has been offered is because many were outright refusing to make Ubi accounts

What intrigues me is what happens to those who already have a Ubi account? Do they get nothing because they already did the job?

Incidentally, the German servers have regular in-game competitions etc such as this one:

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...-Schnitzeljagd

Is just them from what I see as no similar games on US servers.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 29.11.20 at 19:46.

World
    Newfoundland
    A player in Newfoundland today said he got a 'big' reward mail from BB on migrating his account. He went from facebook, to legacy then ubisoft today.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    stage 4 is login related. we'll get more guidance before then, as per BB's chat

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulLG View Post
    A player in Newfoundland today said he got a 'big' reward mail from BB on migrating his account. He went from facebook, to legacy then ubisoft today.
    Thats great but will be loads myself included who swapped over or already had a ubisoft account for what ever reason who hasnt had the big reward if they blanket sent out the rewards to all who was signing in via ubisoft they would find more who would or at least try harder to move

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    One of the reasons I rarely post on the forum these days is the complete lack of engagement from BB.

There used to be a time when BB was pretty active on here. On the German forum they are much more engaging and even on the US forum which is just as slow (if not slower than this one) they are still much more visible.

I get why they wouldn't bother engaging with us much though. Their communications approach to server patching and restarts is pretty dire and genuine questions go unanswered so unless they make a significant effort to re-engage on a regular basis, they will get constant barrage of questions such as why don't they communicate better. Its a wicked circle.....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    How do I know if I have a Ubisoft account? I couldn't get the new version to work on Chrome - just hung. When I tried Edge (first time ever), it worked with no bother. I didn't see anything about Ubisoft.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Its a genuine question i am curious of It's been noted in the past that things are listened to and dealt with better on the german servers and forums for an example BB wants all players to transfer to a ubisoft account most of us here have as far as i am aware but on the german servers you are paid to do so with a in game mail of stuff why wasnt that game wide we all had to jump through the same hoops

https://prnt.sc/vs6vqs
    https://prnt.sc/vs6vw4

above is what they get for transfering
    I found the whole [FAQ] Ubisoft Login Guide so confusing I contacted support and asked for their help. They quickly responded with precise instructions and I managed to migrate my account from facebook to ubisoft successfully, I also received the gift

Reply to Thread