Reply to Thread

Thread: Harbor Tower Placement Bugs

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Harbor Tower Placement Bugs

Hi BB...

I was lucky enough to get a Harbor Tower during the recent adventure season but I have noticed there are 2 placement issues with this building...

If you look at the images provided I have area on the map with 5x 2x2 zones marked out. As you can see by the first image, if I attempt to place a 2x2 building (in this example) a Pirate Residence, all zones are “green” indicating it can be placed in any of them. When I attempt to place the Harbor Tower (image 2), you will notice, now only 3 or the 5 areas are “green”.

In addition to the above, if I place the Harbor Tower (image 3), now areas where I was able to place buildings can no longer be used. Just to confirm, I have tried this in various areas on the map.

Any chance you could look to fix this please?

Thanks
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Myst1qu3; 03.12.20 at 11:58.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i have the same issues.

does it suppose to be 2x2 or bigger?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Well JohnRo79, your guess is as good as mine... there is very little information available; nothing in the building catalogue and all I can find in the forum are a number of vague references to the HT as loot but no stats. All the unofficial information suggest its footprint is 2x2 and indeed this is supported by the fact it fits in some 2x2 spaces on the map. No other “tall” buildings suffer this issue (i.e. Gift Xmas Tree, Dark Castle, Storage Tower etc.) so this suggests a bug with its footprint. Factor in that the HT is also a storehouse as well so not being able to place production building next to it does diminish its usefulness somewhat which again, suggested (to me at least) there is a bug with its footprint.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah,piece of rubbish,I'd just give it away...

not the only store that has placement issues tbh the storage tower is off aswell

Reply to Thread