Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: legacy login

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please check our new, detailed guide here!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please check our new, detailed guide here!
    I have spent hours trying to migrate my account and it just does not work.

I have followed the steps to the best of my ability.

I keep getting a message that the account is already linked and cannot be used again.

And if I try to log in using the Ubisoft log-in, it takes me to a screen where I am supposed to make a new account - not to my level 74 account.

After much trying, the only way I can log in to my real account is to use the legacy log-in.

I am frustrated and am on the point of giving up - I just don't know what to do.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi
    I have same problem, and whatever you try to speak to the user support they are very reluctant to help . They are forcing me to open new Ubisoft account after i have one for 6 years and other games on it.
    I simply cant migrate the account, it says it has other account link , but it shouldn't be as i manage to delete that account over 2 weeks ago.
    Im really so frustrated that after so many years playing this game and reaching level 64 i will stop playing and delete account as help support is really not helpful. Just cant imagine that they can not cross check system with 2 clicks and fix problem. It is really unbelievable.

I simply cant believe they are willing to lose players over silly thing like fixing peoples logins.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Update to my post above: Support told me to contact Ubisoft. I did that - even sent Ubisoft a copy of the message TSO support sent me - and Ubisoft support told me they don't provide support for TSO, that is up to TSO support.

What a run-around.

I can still use the legacy log-in for now, and it will log me in to the game, but a fat lot of good that is because the download client won't open my account here on Newfoundland. Works just fine for my Ares account but not at all here.

Reply to Thread