Reply to Thread

Thread: Add Tremble to shop or a pack

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Add Tremble to shop or a pack

I didnt have the gems mainly because of the future of the game was in question at the anniversary event so couldnt grab several tremble gens ....as all other gens for the most part have either come in packs after a event or in the shop at some point could tremble be added to the list

World
    Newfoundland
    So despite BB claiming for months they didnt have any intention in dropping the game but would communicate in due time, you decided not to believe them and therefore "punish" them by not purchasing further gems, therefore limiting your availability to get more Tremble Beard gens from the bundle on offer during last Anniversary event?
    And now you want them to make it up to you by randomly throwing that gen in bundles or preferably separately in the black market tab of the merchant?
    I've been waiting a whole year to get my chance of having more Steadfast and soon I will have a couple more.
    You're just about 9 months away from perhaps getting another Tremble so cheer up, time flies when you have fun ;P
    Last edited by Elco; 06.12.20 at 07:51.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Your not the only person who did not invest in gems because of the flash question which has been hanging over the game for the last year or so. The only way for BB to accede to your request is to treat all players fairly and the only way for them to do that is put every last item from the last year into various bundles so that players like you can obtain them. This would defeat the concept of event only items.

Next we have the question of item limits, how do BB tailor the packs so that to ensure all players in your position are able to buy these packs.

Finally here you are publicly admitting you have been unfaithful, that you withdrew your support. But now there is a light at the end of the tunnel you want BB to provide all players like you with the means to make your game easier, tell me how do you suggest BB reward us players who kept the faith and maintained their support of the game through these difficult times.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Made your bed lie in it.

World
    Newfoundland
    It took me a few years to get 6 MMA, sometimes you just have to wait. If you choose to not spend gems, you have to wait longer.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is always next year

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Always count on the forum for a good roasting I am done guys let me turn over so It's a even roast

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Always count on the forum for a good roasting I am done guys let me turn over so It's a even roast
    One of the best posts on forum.

Reply to Thread