Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 08/12/20

blondie1162
    Just a query: Why is the start date so late in December? Every other year its been around the 14th December. If it is staying as the 21st, will it go for the 2 weeks lost longer to cover that 2 weeks?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie1162 View Post
    Just a query: Why is the start date so late in December? Every other year its been around the 14th December. If it is staying as the 21st, will it go for the 2 weeks lost longer to cover that 2 weeks?
    how do u work 2 weeks? its a week later so will end a week later..but agree its late

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Between now and the 21st Dec the new unity client is supposed to be distributed.

Taking note that I had plans for 16 Dec, called Xmas event
    Last edited by shackcat; 08.12.20 at 05:30. Reason: Add text

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    I am also hoping that they are not going to force the temporary download client on everyone.
    The browser I use is not shutting flash down and there are many more out there which will continue to support flash in the medium term.
    Please leave us a sign-in and play route as we do at the moment.
    no there are not

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    So Bonaberti is being fixed and Misty not when they seem to have the same issue/problem/fix...does that mean that Misty isn't bugged and remains as is?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    If they start a three week event on Dec 14th, finish date would be Jan 4th, which is a public holiday in various countries (due to Jan 2nd being on a Saturday, and holiday being Mondayised), maybe it's a holiday for them and they don't want to schedule the end of event for a time when there is minimal (or no) staff around?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Venture Bundle: The popular Venture Bundle #2 is making a return to the Black Market! This made me laugh because obviously you could tell a lot ppl grabbed it during the venture season hence it was popular and the ones who didnt want it didnt buy it...so then its added to the shop but the people who found it popular cant buy it as they already did and the ones who didnt want it can but wont want it

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    My ghost ship returned after the update bringing back 5 spins vs the 6 laterns I currently have on the island.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Graciethecat View Post
    My ghost ship returned after the update bringing back 5 spins vs the 6 laterns I currently have on the island.
    Mine with 3 gifts for 4 lanterns

Reply to Thread