Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ubisoft Guide - Step by Step

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Ubisoft Guide - Step by Step.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Hello.

I followed the instructions and successfully logged The Settlers off of my FaceBook account. I then waited over 20 hours for the email to help me do the next step. It never came. There is no way to let you know it never came. Including posting this comment. I had to relink my account to FaceBook so I could be logged in, so that I could in fact make this comment. Not really acceptable. Yet again another issue I find that seems like, in part, you work to make it so players will get frustrated and stop playing.

The first time / issue is the "Nontech support", as I prefer to call it. Email a tech support issue and once your Tech Support team responds you give us 24hours to reply or you close the ticket?!?! Are you kidding?!?! You are aware, I hope, that people have lives, beyond playing your game, and that replying in a quick manor is simply a ridiculous expectation on your part. But as that is your expectation I guess not. Sad. Just sad.

Back to my current issue. As there are no instructions as to what to do if you do not get an email after disconnecting your account from FaceBook, would someone please respond to this message and let me know what I should do to hopefully connect my account to the Uplay account I would like to use?

Hopefully, thank you for your help.

Anjo

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjo-Hunter View Post
    Hello.

I followed the instructions and successfully logged The Settlers off of my FaceBook account. I then waited over 20 hours for the email to help me do the next step. It never came. There is no way to let you know it never came. Including posting this comment. I had to relink my account to FaceBook so I could be logged in, so that I could in fact make this comment. Not really acceptable. Yet again another issue I find that seems like, in part, you work to make it so players will get frustrated and stop playing.

The first time / issue is the "Nontech support", as I prefer to call it. Email a tech support issue and once your Tech Support team responds you give us 24hours to reply or you close the ticket?!?! Are you kidding?!?! You are aware, I hope, that people have lives, beyond playing your game, and that replying in a quick manor is simply a ridiculous expectation on your part. But as that is your expectation I guess not. Sad. Just sad.

Back to my current issue. As there are no instructions as to what to do if you do not get an email after disconnecting your account from FaceBook, would someone please respond to this message and let me know what I should do to hopefully connect my account to the Uplay account I would like to use?

Hopefully, thank you for your help.

Anjo
    keep playing using facebook and migrate when a guide will be posted

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok. Thank you. I hope that will work.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i contacted support and they have told me to contact ubisoft support however they have not told me how to contact them. the link on front page only goes to settler support! please can someone provide a link to ubisoft support? thanks

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    i contacted support and they have told me to contact ubisoft support however they have not told me how to contact them. the link on front page only goes to settler support! please can someone provide a link to ubisoft support? thanks
    have you tried ubisoft.com?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    Here's the link for ubisoft support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US

FYI, I also was told by support to contact ubisoft support back in December when I first started trying to migrate my account.
    I did contact ubisoft support and they told me I had to contact TSO support. That was the extent of the "help" I got from ubisoft.
    After 2 months of struggling with this issue, I finally contacted BB Trafffer who was very helpful and finally was able to sort out what was wrong.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I tried to follow the guide to change from Facebook and like others, its been over 24 hours without receiving and email so I have reconnected as I don't want to loose access to the game especially with an upcoming event on the horizon.

World
    Newfoundland
    do we have any idea how long it will be to get the email please, i am back playing via FB for now so just waiting for the email so i can disconnect again and reconnect with my new password, as i connect through FB so no password before.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey everyone,

the issue has been resolved and everyone should now be receiving emails shortly after the request. Note - you can still use your Facebook account to play.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I dont get the option to logon with my legacy account - It showed a couple of weeks ago, but as I couldn´t remember my password I couldn´t proceed) Have sent several tickets to support but they are all unanswered -

Reply to Thread