Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Ubisoft Guide - Step by Step

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    send ticket to support

Quote Originally Posted by Peterh445 View Post
    I deleted the game from Facebook and waited for the email ... 7 hrs later and no email.

What is supposed to happen now ???

I went to log into the game as normal and FB login button is there, no instructions to say what to do if we dont receive this email.

Do I log out of FB on the website were we load the game and see what options come up. I dont want to end up with level 1 island

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same problem. My fb login cannot be connected with legacy account. I have sent a request to support 2 days ago and still no answer!
    Are they trying to force us out of the game? don't know what else to say!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gileras View Post
    I have the same problem. My fb login cannot be connected with legacy account. I have sent a request to support 2 days ago and still no answer!
    Are they trying to force us out of the game? don't know what else to say!
    keep playing with facebook then. legacy is about to end
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 24.02.21 at 18:04.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last edited by Gileras; 24.02.21 at 18:23.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    keep playing with facebook then. legacy is about to end
    Don't know how long i'll be able to play with fb login

[FAQ] Ubisoft Login Guide
    Can I continue to use my Legacy account to play The Settlers Online?
    For now, yes, you can continue to use a Legacy account to access your The Settlers Online profile. However, our long-term wish is to have all players who currently use Legacy accounts to link their The Settlers Online profiles to Ubisoft accounts. Currently, the migration from Legacy to Ubisoft accounts is optional, however, it will become mandatory at some point in the future. We will notify all you with at least two-weeks notice before we intend to make migration to Ubisoft accounts the primary method.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gileras View Post
    Don't know how long i'll be able to play with fb login

[FAQ] Ubisoft Login Guide
    Can I continue to use my Legacy account to play The Settlers Online?
    For now, yes, you can continue to use a Legacy account to access your The Settlers Online profile. However, our long-term wish is to have all players who currently use Legacy accounts to link their The Settlers Online profiles to Ubisoft accounts. Currently, the migration from Legacy to Ubisoft accounts is optional, however, it will become mandatory at some point in the future. We will notify all you with at least two-weeks notice before we intend to make migration to Ubisoft accounts the primary method.
    PM BB_traffer2 next week (not weekend) with your ticket ID and details about your issue.
    he'll take a look and advise. he'll have a long list of messages i believe ...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have had to reconnect mine to FB, disconnected it, waited 24 hours for e-mail sent report to support, waited an additional 24 hours sent another request to support was logged out of the game still no e-mail or response from support so had no option but to reconnect it, I had better not have lost my game tomorrow, that's all I can say

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i set up a ubisoft account some months ago when instructed but because legacy account still worked i did nothing further however i have now tried to link my existing settlers account to this ubisoft account but it wont link and just sets up a new settler island account. having been a user for several years and spent a lot of money in the process i dont want to start again. i contacted support who have said that mu ubisoft account has accidentally linked to another newly made settlers account. they suggested that i create a new ubisoft account but i cant as i only have one email address and i dont want a new email account! any advice on what i can do?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    they suggested that i create a new ubisoft account but i cant as i only have one email address and i dont want a new email account! any advice on what i can do?
    If you are using gmail you can use alternate address for the same email account.

Example:
    If your email address is name@gmail.com you can use name+ubi@gmail.com and the emails sent to that address will go to name@gmail.com inbox.

You can add anything to the end of your email account name using + and the emails go to the same inbox.
    Also gmail doesn't care about . in the address so name@ n.a.m.e@ and na.me@ are the same.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    any advice on what i can do?
    Follow the advice for level 1 account on the guide:

* Go to profile settings on our home page
    * Delete your wrong lv1 TSO profile (please note: this will take 14 days)

Reply to Thread