Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] Xmas Event 2020

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Wrong topic or not be nice to get an answer I bet.

Quickest solution is to make a new email account the same as the one you have but with a 1,2 or similar on the end. Then go to login page and select change email and follow the easy instructions for doing that. Then re-do the creation of the Ubisoft account using the new email, job done
    Thanks, I may have to do that if i am gonna get locked out of the game. I already have a ubisoft account that i use for other things so would be good to keep it all on one account if i can. I have mailed support so will see what they say. If not I guess i wait until the client drops and see what the score is.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Wow, the new client has landed and I'm stuck! This was the greatest move ever BB! Thanks for ruining my Christmas just before the event!
    I am a legend

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hi_fly View Post
    Wow, the new client has landed and I'm stuck! This was the greatest move ever BB! Thanks for ruining my Christmas just before the event!
    Posts like this are useless ...how are you stuck there is loads of information around to try help you depending on what system you have may work may not

Reply to Thread