Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giant Battle Coin Tribute Achievement

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    https://prnt.sc/w1q7hw map i used then before i started i simmed each camp i would need to hit so i could kill it the section which is lettered only needs doing if you didnt have the dynamite from the previous map
    Thanks mate. I hope Amorp posts his brilliant work also instead of just ridiculing others and their valid contributions.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    How am I ridiculing others and "their valid contributions" ? Perhaps you did not read my message asking him if he doesnt have any ranged support or weak potion and also the new arrows are helping.
    I have no guide I followed, just made my own in mind, u can use the wiki guide as for the map layout.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/maps/mapabitwa04aen.jpg

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    How am I ridiculing others and "their valid contributions" ? Perhaps you did not read my message asking him if he doesnt have any ranged support or weak potion and also the new arrows are helping.
    I have no guide I followed, just made my own in mind, u can use the wiki guide as for the map layout.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/maps/mapabitwa04aen.jpg
    Oh I get it now. How come I did not think of that. You simulated the buffs in your MIND !

Obviously now I am laughing at your contribution. Which is obvious even without using your "lmao"

Never mind, I thought you would not be able to come up with anything specific. If you posted which buffs you used at which camp, that could be seen as useful. Posting a picture from wiki with general camp numbers sounds like you are making fun of us again. Or are you underestimating readers' intelligence?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Oh I get it now. How come I did not think of that. You simulated the buffs in your MIND !

Obviously now I am laughing at your contribution. Which is obvious even without using your "lmao"

Never mind, I thought you would not be able to come up with anything specific. If you posted which buffs you used at which camp, that could be seen as useful. Posting a picture from wiki with general camp numbers sounds like you are making fun of us again. Or are you underestimating readers' intelligence?
    Seems like someone is mad "why u heff to be mad its only a game!"
    Just like I found myself that theres a pattern when it comes to buff kills and theres a better way/higher chances to kill more stuff if u used the buffs you have in a certain order, everyone else can, you know? If you that curious you can go and try it yourself - I don't have to start an MCC chain to get to last addy just because you want it. I did give the hint that the order u use for buffs matters ( not always ) .

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can we move this on from being a childish squabble?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    thanks for the insight :-)

Reply to Thread