Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2020

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    1. Why shouldn't the advanced toolmaker be there? As you always say, no-one is forcing you to buy it

2. Have a look on test server, the xmas stuff is still there.
    Why SHOULD it be there? LMAO
    Didn't know the advanced toolmaker its a christmas related building.. i think BB forgot to remove advanced toolmaker when they copy-pasted the dev diary from last year since that building was released last year afaik.. there is no reason for the adv toolmaker to be there.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    Why SHOULD it be there? LMAO
    Didn't know the advanced toolmaker its a christmas related building.. i think BB forgot to remove advanced toolmaker when they copy-pasted the dev diary from last year since that building was released last year afaik.. there is no reason for the adv toolmaker to be there.
    Well it is classed as a xmas building and was released last year but there is no reason for it to be listed seeing you can build it like any other normal building

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe it is there for those who cannot afford to buy it other ways? Bit like asking why the recyclers are there, don't see what they have to do with Christmas.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 17.12.20 at 11:02.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe it is there for those who cannot afford to buy it other ways? Bit like asking why the recyclers are there, don't see what they have to do with Christmas.
    There in the main building sections not in the shop wasnt on test anyway and i doubt they will be so isnt much point them being there as they cost 9k granite, ewp and tools ...as for for recycling there a very big part of xmas if your naughty

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    The point others are trying to make is that Adv Toolmaker is part of standard building menu, so available all the time for standard resources. While for example Recyclers you mention are not part of standard building menu, they are part of the event offer, you can buy them during (and only during) the event for event resources. Other times they are only available for gems (3 of them). Common sense expectation would be to have event items in DD for the event. (Maybe with the exception of something being introduced to the game for the first time at the same time as event, which was the case for AT last year, but is not the case this year.) You get that?
    Last edited by Norton_C; 17.12.20 at 12:42.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    For this year, every adventure will award 3x experience like before. The only exception to these Seasonal Adventures is the "Misty Cake" adventure, which will not be affected by the 3x experience bonus.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    The point others are trying to make is that Adv Toolmaker is part of standard building menu, so available all the time for standard resources. While for example Recyclers you mention are not part of standard building menu, they are part of the event offer, you can buy them during (and only during) the event for event resources. Other times they are only available for gems (3 of them). Common sense expectation would be to have event items in DD for the event. (Maybe with the exception of something being introduced to the game for the first time at the same time as event, which was the case for AT last year, but is not the case this year.) You get that?
    Lol, yes daddy

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    It might be nice event, if they allow us to play

I just do not understand, why they force new clients before end of the year, when there is no working application for MAC, LINUX or old windows users

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejik View Post
    It might be nice event, if they allow us to play

I just do not understand, why they force new clients before end of the year, when there is no working application for MAC, LINUX or old windows users
    Completely agree !!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    would be great if i could figure out the reason i can't get into the game, alls i keep getting is a message 'can't upgrade client', and thats it, i've even deleted settlers and all associated programs but still same message, so i missed the event, will BB give me the 70 million exp i certainly missed out on and the 20k+ presens my explorers would no doubt have brought me....just tell me HOW to get in the game...WHY are others in the game with ease.?

Reply to Thread