Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2020

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    As I posted elsewhere, it would be a nice goodwill gesture to have calendar doors available without spending gems for those who having difficulty logging in.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LipglossDog View Post
    would be great if i could figure out the reason i can't get into the game, alls i keep getting is a message 'can't upgrade client', and thats it, i've even deleted settlers and all associated programs but still same message, so i missed the event, will BB give me the 70 million exp i certainly missed out on and the 20k+ presens my explorers would no doubt have brought me....just tell me HOW to get in the game...WHY are others in the game with ease.?
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...Wec#post361209

Look at the post by saqui, it shows a way that worked for a few of our guildies that had the can't update client problem. You may need to unhide hidden folders to be able to find the appdata folder, and make sure to copy the swf into the correct folder. I have seen people try putting it into the settlers online folder that is just in local. smh

Hope this helps.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    cheers for event grabbed everything from shop was pretty easy xp has been great was aiming for lvl 80 so around 270 mill xp needed on target for that so far so all in all decent event

qawpaw
    same here grreat event got everything just from explores
    way to easy

World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb Frosty General Tips where to use ?

Is the Frosty general any good, normal turn is not doing very good for the change he hit damage.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingGold View Post
    Is the Frosty general any good, normal turn is not doing very good for the change he hit damage.
    Think of it as similar general to YGG, less powerful, about half as good on his own. But filled with recs probably close to equivalent YGG filled with recs.
    Low accuracy doesn't matter as the difference between "hit and "miss" is only 200 dmg. Remember "miss" only means in TSO you strike lower of 2 dmg values.

The main difference between the two, if my estimation is correct, will be that YGG and recs all Flank and therefore hit weakest troops. Frosty and troops he carries will strike defensive units first.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    would like some feedback regarding the New Frosty general he has not be added to any adventure guides and also not yet on the TSO simulator, please help

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalid2108 View Post
    would like some feedback regarding the New Frosty general he has not be added to any adventure guides and also not yet on the TSO simulator, please help
    Believe he was added to the swift sim which seems to be the best sim around anyway

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well great event for me hit lvl 80 with days spare 270 million xp gained got everything from shop days ago so overall am done

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Think of it as similar general to YGG, less powerful, about half as good on his own. But filled with recs probably close to equivalent YGG filled with recs.
    Low accuracy doesn't matter as the difference between "hit and "miss" is only 200 dmg. Remember "miss" only means in TSO you strike lower of 2 dmg values.

The main difference between the two, if my estimation is correct, will be that YGG and recs all Flank and therefore hit weakest troops. Frosty and troops he carries will strike defensive units first.
    I lik YGG because he use flanking and i good for an kamikaze . I never uses Recs. In alibaby Recs does not do much and almost for sure will never survive a first strike . In Fiary tials i do not think they will do with Recs enoug damaga on the Bears either? he looks nice blue camp.

Reply to Thread