Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2020

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingGold View Post
    I lik YGG because he use flanking and i good for an kamikaze . I never uses Recs. In alibaby Recs does not do much and almost for sure will never survive a first strike . In Fiary tials i do not think they will do with Recs enoug damaga on the Bears either? he looks nice blue camp.
    If the rec don't survive neither does YGG... in fact you add recs to him most cases precisely so he'll live long enough to perform the suicide. Don't think there is a single AliB adv where a lone YGG can actually perform a suicide against First Strtikers as there are usaulyl enough kill him him first.
    Anything the YGG survives, Frosty survives better, he has more HP, enough more HP that he can suicide many camps the YGG cannot alone. Without Flanking ofc the value of that suicide is questionable.

So far I use Frosty for suicides where I'd use bowsuicides to shave of main loss before, often YGG does those no, but maybe don't need as much dmg.

I don't quite understand the question about bears. Frosty kills bears same as YGG does, just fewer since he has roughly half the dmg capacity.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Got a guild mate who has finally managed to get back into the game and now finds the calendar doors locked. He was using a chromebook and apparently the client will not work on those at all. He went to the expense of buying a laptop so he could play again.

So, come on BB...unlock the calendar doors for there players. It will cost you very few gems but will earn you a lot pf respect.

Reply to Thread