Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: New Downloadable Client

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I can't get the new client to do anything at all. I get error messages when I run the installer and although I get a message saying that it has installed correctly, when I click play I get absolutely nothing. So I have let my guild down by missing the GQ, missed my log in bonus and can see no way that I'm going to be able to play this game agai until BB put the old login back in place preferably before the new event starts on Monday.
    I am using Win 7 64 bit and Firefox. Come on BB!

BrownGuy
    I instaled new client but it was not working .. then i tried to uninstall it and bugger deleted half of my hard drive . Now i cant log in at all!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I've got an iMac so this will probably results in a game over

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't start the game. The client freezes during loading the game and become not responding. Windows 10, 64bit. Chrome browser.

UPD: finally made it. After rebooting
    Last edited by IvanKu; 18.12.20 at 19:07.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    are BB all hiding come on and tell us what you are going to do

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanKu View Post
    Can't start the game. The client freezes during loading the game and become not responding. Windows 10, 64bit. Chrome browser.
    It can take several minutes to load the game on the first run, depending on your connection speed, as it has to load all the game assets. I would give it 20 minutes before declaring failure.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by zygotes View Post
    It can take several minutes to load the game on the first run, depending on your connection speed, as it has to load all the game assets. I would give it 20 minutes before declaring failure.
    yep, seems I had the same issue

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm unable to get it to run either.
    I keep getting the "Unable to update client" error message

World
    Northisle
    I downloaded the program and did what was told in the instructions. Once the game is loading you need patience. It took 10 minutes or so to download my island and from time to time i got the message "program does not respond"... but eventually i could start the game. (i hope the next time, loading times will be shorter, however....)

So : if you dont get errors while downloading/installing, be patient.

Let's see how playable the new client is.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am running windows 10, 64 bit,and i have been trying for hours but still the same pop up message update client,i cant believe they have not posted up anything about it,

Reply to Thread