Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New Downloadable Client

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Danus1986 View Post
    Yeah I only read that after I installed, I'm just so used to being able to change directories....but when I tried to reinstall it picked the directory I chose afterwards, so I'm not sure which directory to pick now. Anyways since they're still doing the maintenance I'll check later, that's why so many people cannot login yet Rejik
    deinstall first then download file again and install from that, it might reset to standard install directory.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Danus1986 - I'm talking about tries performed on the test servers in last two weeks, not right now.

Trully said I heard, that on Linux, one french guys made it working on windows emulator - but I found other posts, where no one else were able to replicate it.

I do not know, if there are some windows emulator on MAC :-D

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...oadable-client, are the only instructions I have seen, is there any chance it could be re-posted with the boxes translated into English please

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I too would like everything in English - when i asked for this before i was told just to follow the arrows! I would never make changes or install anything without being able to read everything first so that I could make informed decisions on whether to download

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It will be English when you install it,

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    working!

Oops too early it started then stopped

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    The concern for me is - If BB cant provide screenshots in english then have they actually tested on kit with this language setting?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    The download instructions we lazily made on a German account and not translated. It is exactly the same on the French server

This may help some, made by a player on the French server and shared, but is in French

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e-4...O92DFJ1n9/view

Also, reading the French inputs, do not change the location set by BB for the file to be saved to as that messed it up for many over there.

There is a solution to using Win 7 in the French thread by some clever player.

As long as the client's window appears in the taskbar at the bottom, and it's marked "not responding" it's fine. Sometimes you have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for the game to start. And above all, do not touch anything!
    Last edited by lordloocan; 18.12.20 at 12:06.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    too sad, it doesn't work on 32bit system

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Any straight forward guide as to how to open the download Client on a MacOS computer?

Reply to Thread