Thread: New Downloadable Client

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    thanks Hades i think your link worked

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    sad ovber 9 years been played this game , now all this fuss , with server and client , not working right i have to stop indeed a sad day and xmas

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks like the game is borked!

Excelcier just freezes it, again!

I'm off to find a game that I enjoy playing that works properly.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    again not very much help dont mind trying to help you nor will others but you have to do a bit of work so we know or try to work out where it went wrong
    Is it too much to ask for a game that just.....works properly.......

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Managed to load the software yesterday on two computers and game worked OK. Today the launcher freezes on both Computers . What a useless bunch - launching software without a thorough check out first. Tempted to remove the software and reload it but there have been several reports of this action wiping a lot more than just the launcher.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    H,m Tried to reinstall the download - this uninstalls the software then re-installs. Managed to log in after a couple of borked attempts. Seems to have solved the problem for now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I am on a Mac and used Parallels 16 with Windows 10. Works. bit clunky logging in, but hey it works, slow login tho.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    any solution for win 7 ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    When using the new client it often take more then a minute before I get to the game itself. Looks like the client freezes "not responding"-message, on the tips screen. Text is not blinking any longer. After waiting more then a minute the client works and game is loaded. W64-bit, Firefox. Waiting is key.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ok i have the same issue on three computers 2 * win10 64bit , 1 * win7 64bit always get "can't update client" error.
    have been following this and a few other posts to see if there is any solution to the problem and seen this post

Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    did you swap out ur swf file
    had a look at the installed files and can't see a swf file is this what i'm missing from my install? if so where do i get it from?

thanks in advance for any help

Reply to Thread