Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: New Downloadable Client

Original Serf
    Depends what I'm doing at any given moment
    World
    Northisle
    This is just ridiculous, no matter how computer literate you are or not you have to remember it's just an online game, no one should have to jump through hoops, hop on one leg and give a secret masonic handshake just to be able to get online, if you do manage to get online the game is bugged to within an inch of it's life and laggy as hell, it really does make me wonder if it's worth carrying on with this.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Are there issues with client?

Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve it.

World
    Northisle
    back online for a while...
    it would be nice when technical issues were announced through the Twitter account too. I am trying to log in since a few hours.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykew2012 View Post
    it would be nice when technical issues were announced through the Twitter account too. I am trying to log in since a few hours.
    there's a few servers till you actually play the game.
    not all of them are actually on this forum though.
    to get all the news from them i believe you'd have to subscribe to each and every one . are you?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie1162 View Post
    I truly hope that this doesnt happen with the Unity one.
    The Unity version will not require client, you will be able to play from your web browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatooine View Post
    Are there issues with client?

Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykew2012 View Post
    There was a global issue with the Ubisoft Log-In service, which is now resolved. You can follow Ubisoft Support Twitter to stay up to date: https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

About technical problems with the client - we constantly monitor and report them to our development team.

Thanks to everyone for the reports and I want to apologize for all the issues.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10.02.21 at 13:47.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I love how you've changed the name of the game to "The Settlers Online (Not Responding)"

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm going to be rude now, this game sucks, I can't log in. When I log in I have to get out right away because not everything is as it should be. I can't build mines. I can't buff. When I am in the game longer (30-45 minutes), it brakes and freezes, then I have to get out of the game again. It is very frustrating. I’ve been playing this game for years but this is creepy now. Total shit.

Original Serf
    Depends what I'm doing at any given moment
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by rbkuki View Post
    I'm going to be rude now, this game sucks, I can't log in. When I log in I have to get out right away because not everything is as it should be. I can't build mines. I can't buff. When I am in the game longer (30-45 minutes), it brakes and freezes, then I have to get out of the game again. It is very frustrating. I’ve been playing this game for years but this is creepy now. Total shit.
    That would be funny if it wasn't true, alas it is and the forum posts are more entertaining than the game now
    Last edited by kawaman; 15.02.21 at 07:42. Reason: typo

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    So I'm still wondering why the client is using all possible available memory, and then some more:
    This is basically happening every freaking time I play, normally after just a few hours gaming. Even if I don't do adventures or leave the home island.

Attached is a screen-dump of my Task Manager, showing Client.exe using more than 7 Gb memory.

Is it suppose to be like this?
    Attached Images

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by g4m3-0n View Post
    So I'm still wondering why the client is using all possible available memory, and then some more:
    This is basically happening every freaking time I play, normally after just a few hours gaming. Even if I don't do adventures or leave the home island.

Attached is a screen-dump of my Task Manager, showing Client.exe using more than 7 Gb memory.

Is it suppose to be like this?
    Usual Flash memory leak? Nothing new with Flash.

Reply to Thread