Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: New Downloadable Client

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I get an popupbox that something went wrong, please make sure that you started the game from a web browser... how to fix that?

World
    Newfoundland
    hey the new client doesn't fire up, worked yesterday: the browser asks permission to open the client, gets it, nothing happens. Tried reinstalling & rebooting, pls help
    PS: second time around the client can't install at the default location any more as it can't get "write access" for it... installs well at other locations, just doesn't work

World
    Newfoundland
    sorted, only took me 3 hours and countless random trying

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    come on bb where are you? you really need to respond to so many unhappy customers. i was hoping to get a couple of weeks of christmas event before this happened. it looks now that until you bring in unity you will have a lot less players and maybe by that time you will have lost them for good. i would suggest that once unity goes live that you send out emails to customers who were current before this implementation to see if you can recoup some of your losses. i don't know why i am surprised by the lack of information in this case but this is preventing so many of us from playing our beloved game rather than just some bugs preventing parts from working properly

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Still nothing, downloading is ok, installing looks to be ok also, but when trying to start it says i need to contact the software distributer for a compatible version.....
    Using windows 10 32 bit (i think).

play this game for 8 years now, every morning with a cup off coffee.
    Will miss x-mass event this way.
    Thanx BB

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I give up. Mac user, can't get it to run on my wee cloudbook either. Will miss my guildies.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    For the people stuck on blue loading screen with tips: I uninstalled and redownloaded the client, it's working now. I guess they updated it.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    You are probably missing some recommended or optional Windows updates like VC++ redist packages
    TY for help, this one got me in!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by J037 View Post
    sorted, only took me 3 hours and countless random trying
    how did you sort it out?ive tried the guide about 10000000000 times,tried different variations but same dont work crap all the time

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why are messages on the facebook page being deleted ??? Is it because they make the mess with the game more public than this forum ? So far over 260 messages of complaint all concealed in one thread !!

Reply to Thread