Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

qawpaw
    then i must be in luck
    bug free version here

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    So what are Steam players supposed to do when TSO support tells them that TSO support can't unlink their accounts, and tells them to contact Steam support? Who has nothing to do with our TSO accounts.

From feedback I'm getting at least the Italian language support is telling players TSO do not move accounts. This is patently untrue. So how are Steam players going to convince TSO support to do what you are telling players TSO support is supposed to be doing?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    So what are Steam players supposed to do when TSO support tells them that TSO support can't unlink their accounts, and tells them to contact Steam support? Who has nothing to do with our TSO accounts.

From feedback I'm getting at least the Italian language support is telling players TSO do not move accounts. This is patently untrue. So how are Steam players going to convince TSO support to do what you are telling players TSO support is supposed to be doing?
    Hmm, this is interesting. Please check your PM.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hmm, this is interesting. Please check your PM.
    I have PMed and there has been some positive developments on that front am glad to say.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have issue with installing Wine on Ubuntu 20.04. It wants to uninstal GIT program and I need it for work. So until there is no work around from Blue Byte for this Wine issue, I will have to abstain from playing TSO. I may try WMVARE virtualization though.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

VMWare

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post
    I have issue with installing Wine on Ubuntu 20.04. It wants to uninstal GIT program and I need it for work. So until there is no work around from Blue Byte for this Wine issue, I will have to abstain from playing TSO. I may try WMVARE virtualization though.

You'll find vmware will chew memory like a starving dog on graphics based games

Perhaps if BB bothers to get unity setup properly they should use their brains & ask to be listed on play on linux ( POL) or Lutris.......after all its free

Or you can install POL & work through adjusting wine that way , far quicker .........

cheers

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Just for the record as it might help someone. Yesterday I needed to clear and restart everything to make this bloody virus running our computers (Windows) work again. After that I experienced half of the problems mentioned by others. Couldn't log in using legacy account (was constantly returning "accept cookies" message), could not load the client (can't update client message), client closed itself (critical fault caused client to close), could not get in the game (game froze on second loading screen) and some other weird behavior. It all sorted itself out after about a half an hour or an hour of wiggling around, "kicking" computer from all sides, repeating, restarting etc. etc.

So just closing all browser windows (I usually have several tabs/windows opened with things I research or need to return to), restarting computer, clearing browser data and cookies caused all this malfunction. In my early attempts to fix this I also uninstalled and reinstalled the client, but I don't think this mattered, in fact it made things worse for a while and introduced that "cannot update" bug. I suppose somebody with IT background could explain why this is happening and how to fix it properly, not like me wiggling about. I believe several have got into this trouble before when things worked and then stopped working - suspect clearing cache & stuff was the cause behind that?

EDIT: And legacy login doesn't remember my mail address any more (option ticked on).
    Last edited by Norton_C; 04.01.21 at 12:29.

World
    Northisle
    some said it was a post on game's facebook saying they have login issues and they're working on it
    have you tried starting the browser in incognito/safe mode? or different browsers?
    those ticks and cookies sound to be a local issue

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Well whats going on? No reply to tickets, no help and still no workable client after a couple of weeks?

Quess they dont want players to come back....

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater View Post
    Well whats going on? No reply to tickets, no help and still no workable client after a couple of weeks?

Quess they dont want players to come back....
    Feel free to send me a PM with your unanswered ticket ID. Please also share your problem with me and I'll see what I can do to bring you back.

The support team works and responds. We should have more information about our download client soon.

Reply to Thread