Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-Isabella View Post
    Just freezes when loading game
    Frozen or just very slow to load? You have to give it plenty of time and not randomly click on stuff.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Interesting, I think its a pity you always jump back to the download page as it raises the temptation to click download again.

I had been using the new client on the test server with no recent problems.

Downloaded the client on Newfoundland and installed ok, answered all the questions as suggested on your thread. After clicking play I get a window opening on the middle of the screen that contains an out of focus logo 'The Settlers Online' with an out of focus building behind it. A few seconds later I get the white window come up as seen by others here saying I cannot update the client and suggesting check log in etc etc. This is exactly the same thing I had downloading the client on the test server a couple of weeks back. When I tried again a few hours later everything worked fine, am hoping the same thing will happen here.

I went back to the test server to compare and noticed that when logging onto the game on the test server I also see the window with out of focus The Settlers Online and the out of focus building but after about a second another window opens with the 'Harman' logo and the game loads successfully and I am currently logged in quite happily on the test server.

I will shut the test server occurence down and try again on Newfoundland but, apart from hoping the Newfoundland login works later I would like to ask if you can run the test server and Newfoundland server simultaneously?
    Last edited by cat_flap; 18.12.20 at 14:18.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello friends...
    So, after playing this game for many years, now I cant get in the game to play...
    I have tried so many times now and I spent 2h to somehow solve this issue and I cant...
    I am playing game every day for at least 4h and I cant now...
    Is there any easier and more simple guide how to solve it as I followed instructions and nothing happend? Thank you..

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Tried 3 browsers and the same problem with all 3!?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    you get kicked of forum and there is no place from forum to log back on- you have to open homepage- refresh that and hope you get to forum as logged in.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    prntscr.com/w5fwty
    I have tried onlz in chrome, but now I did on firefox..
    this link I got there...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    All Steam users are locked out. Not a single word from BB about it. The few desperate people who post on Steam TSO discussions only know anything because a few of us players post there too. Shameful really.

They knew Mac, Linux and Steam be issues going in, but done anything to cover it? Of course not.

World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem is here.
    prnt.sc/w5g6yw

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    All Steam users are locked out. Not a single word from BB about it. The few desperate people who post on Steam TSO discussions only know anything because a few of us players post there too. Shameful really.

They knew Mac, Linux and Steam be issues going in, but done anything to cover it? Of course not.
    Yeah terrible communication even after weeks of people asking for a confirmation based on various posts and the test server client...

World
    Newfoundland
    what should we do? in a few days event will start...and we need to prepare explorers for searches...
    I dont have any friend on social network who is playing to ask...

Reply to Thread