Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    No Ubuntu install? I guess I have been locked out of TSO now. I hope not permanently.
    Please release official Ubuntu 20.04 install guide for TSO. What corrections to do in WIne, how to set it up and so on. The usual.
    Please create Linux guide fast and give an update about it on main page soon.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well thats not a good developement then. It should work for everyone...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    There has been a message on the Steam TSO Community web page - part of which reads:
    The Steam version will shut down on the 31.12.2020. However, we are able to offer you an TSO account de-partnering from Steam. This will allow you to access your home island with all it's progress via our website.
    Please get in contact with our support team as soon as possible, if you want to make use of it.

Nothing about is not working at the moment.

OzgurChaos
    I am using LinuxMint Mate and found out that I can no longer play the game. Congratulations Ubisoft!

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I cannot find the quote now - obviously been retrospectively edited - but BB_Traffer promised continuity regardless of how we connect. That promised has been broken. They had been promising a mac and Linux interim client since the move to unity was announced. Now Mac users are abandoned till January and will potentially miss out on the best event of the year. Linux users have had their promises quietly erased and are now left without a game. This is shameful. Roll back the update and let us log in with our browsers until flash dies on 12th Jan.
    HOTFIX!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadaii View Post
    I had to change the settings in my browser properties, under compatability
    In the meantime I realized that the Client actually follows the correct resolution of my screen. The reason text is bigger in browser is that I CTRL+ the TSO page before starting the game.

Will have a look at what you suggest.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can you please make this Linux (Ubuntu Mint) compatible?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry just tried it but download went OK, and installation appeared to go OK but when I tried to play the game the appears to start but then a pop-up appears "Your client could not be updated Please make sure to start the game via the website .......". I am using Windows 10 and Firefox (also tried it on Chrome) in an account that is not administrator. To be honest I'm not impressed at the moment as the old non-browser game worked fine.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Chat not working, load it and then lost connection (no chat server available) and then reload again

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same issue as Cylani. Windows 10 - edge, firefox, chrome, opera or vivaldi. All with the same message.

Reply to Thread