Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Michel View Post
    Same here, can't login via Steam, tried my credentials (email/password) but this resulted in a new account...... what to do?
    There has been a message on the Steam TSO Community web page - part of which reads:
    The Steam version will shut down on the 31.12.2020. However, we are able to offer you an TSO account de-partnering from Steam. This will allow you to access your home island with all it's progress via our website.
    Please get in contact with our support team as soon as possible, if you want to make use of it.
    Nothing about is not working at the moment.

This was writen on page 8.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDeathWSS View Post
    don't work ...only show uninstall in game folder... another job done without brain ... I will erase my account
    have you read any of the guides so far?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    No Mac client before next year? Well, thanks for that Xmas gift… 

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I've had a couple of 1 Day Premium boosts appear, is this in regards to the issues (although mine is working fine)?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    With the download the "client folder" is not being installed? any ideas!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wonder if you have the same problem I had,
    In my first downloading attempt the .exe file went to a location where I had downloaded files yesterday. I had to track it, delete it, empty PC's trash can, turn off Pc, turn on Pc and download again ... this time it went to the right spot it was supposed to. So far running fine

World
    Northisle
    Not certified by Microsoft so won't install on Windows 10 running in S mode.

Don't really want to convert my version of Windows so this is going to exclude me from the game.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry

Well, playing on chromebook is impossible till april... and even my windows 10 is not starting the app... So cold turkey stopping this game after years of playing... Not sure if I will come back. Thx BB for this great xmas gift....
    Thought we would be able to play some extra time on new app or flash in browser, and suddenly the game ends for me...
    Not even possible to say a proper goodbye to my guildies

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    you are not allowed to use pinky that can get you banned
    so i better repport you right away
    Well TSO should hire Pinky and Pinky adjutants, some of us rather do adventures than search for flowers and banners no matter how nice they are

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Angry login problems

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    been trying to get loaded all day but keep getting an error message saying missing file please try and download again missing file is api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll any help please frustrated player

Reply to Thread