Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    THIS IS THE FIX FOR == client could not be updated
    drive.google.com/file/d/16lszyHZmzUEMEBJnUIFJm2bHQlb_eOGr/view

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    ok i tried it downloaded it and get the error message of be logged in and load from the web page - yeah thanks for nothing bb this is upsetting , as many others said right before the BIG xmassy event is meant to launch and we are stuffed around

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    Where is the Mac interim client you promised?
    Will it be available before the event, as promised, or am I going to miss that?
    I have MAC OS and cannot access game. Is this correct? Am I right I wont be able to play until you have developed the MAC OS fix? Thanks FTL

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    loaded lovely yesterday, today however it has frozen. Been trying for an hour now and site is unresponsive, very annoyed

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    All Steam users are locked out. Not a single word from BB about it. The few desperate people who post on Steam TSO discussions only know anything because a few of us players post there too. Shameful really.

They knew Mac, Linux and Steam be issues going in, but done anything to cover it? Of course not.
    On STEAM, in Library under TSO, there's a post that STEAM will discontinue TSO on 31/12/2020, but you can contact support for a de-partnering account that will run on the STEAM website. It wasn't clear wether they meant TSO support or STEAM support, but I logged a ticket with TSO support and await their response.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Looks like BB staff are enjoying their weekend while the gaming world struggles with their client. Not a single response from BB since client launch.

Client seems not reliable, sometimes loads first time, sometimes it does not, sometimes freezes midway loading and needs to be reloaded.

Just a note about login issues: FB, Legacy or UBI login work as usual, that's how you log into your account - TSO web in browser. It's different issue then client. Once you are logged in, than you click PLAY and can start having issues with the game itself. These are two different steps, two different problems. Hope it helps somebody.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys_Storm View Post
    On STEAM, in Library under TSO, there's a post that STEAM will discontinue TSO on 31/12/2020, but you can contact support for a de-partnering account that will run on the STEAM website. It wasn't clear wether they meant TSO support or STEAM support, but I logged a ticket with TSO support and await their response.
    Yes I know. Am still waiting for TSO support to get back to me. And yes it is TSO support you should contact. My point was that BB ahve not been very clear with this. Also noone is actaully advising Steam players what they should do. Only me and some other woke players who read forums and feed back info are actually informing people who may or may not even know these forums exist. Basically, Steam players are just locked out.

It's totally weakass.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Allillo View Post
    THIS IS THE FIX FOR == client could not be updated
    drive.google.com/file/d/16lszyHZmzUEMEBJnUIFJm2bHQlb_eOGr/view
    sadly its still not working

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for not thinking of Linux users. Seems I am done with this game, not gonna use a VM nor Wine.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nothing works.
    erm...
    well...

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Reply to Thread