Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [LIVESERVER] New downloadable client.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    Where is the Mac interim client you promised?
    Will it be available before the event, as promised, or am I going to miss that?
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    then dual boot windows and play so simple, you could all be playing now instead of complaning if you installed wincan x x64
    Great dear Sir! Now please enlighten me how to do that on my MacMini M1 (and remember: windows need Intel chipset to install).

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    mine still not working this is day 3 and still waiting for support to get back to me im fed up with this.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    In my haste to get everything done, client downloaded, I then manged to uninstall it. (don't ask, don't know). Now unfortunately I can't get on at all.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't get on at all

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Excelsior doesnt work properly ,
    after pressing big-purple botton nothing heppens, just lost cristals

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    theres no animation in excelsior atm, but items still got put in star, and map count increased,

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i really thought that i would come into the forum this morning and that bb would have shown us the respect to have given some sort of feedback even if it was only that they are looking into the problems but nothing is seen. come on bb you will soon be out of work at this rate as you will have so few customers left playing this game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    i really thought that i would come into the forum this morning and that bb would have shown us the respect to have given some sort of feedback even if it was only that they are looking into the problems but nothing is seen. come on bb you will soon be out of work at this rate as you will have so few customers left playing this game
    Check out the German forum, the BB there has done a load of answers to users questions, none on here, US, or French servers.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    that is appalling! i cant speak german so wouldn't be much point in going on their forum. why does bb not update everybody - it is even more disrespectful than i first thought

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue1000 View Post
    that is appalling! i cant speak german so wouldn't be much point in going on their forum. why does bb not update everybody - it is even more disrespectful than i first thought
    Google auto-translate will do the job for you. I read German this way also.

Reply to Thread