Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please download the client to play The Settlers Online.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Please download the client to play The Settlers Online.

Hi!
    I don't want to use "client". I did pay for the Premium access for the next year. I want to have access to my game via browser, as before. I wasn't warn about any "client". What I have to do to play via browser only?
    Thanks.

UPD:

I can't install any launchers on my corporate MDM laptop. How I can work remotely,- without TSO on the backdrop page? Awful experience in the nearest future. I feel  badly... 
    Last edited by botforubisoft; 18.12.20 at 14:31.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by botforubisoft View Post
    Hi!
    I don't want to use "client". I did pay for the Premium access for the next year. I want to have access to my game via browser, as before. I wasn't warn about any "client". What I have to do to play via browser only?
    Thanks.
    You cant as BB has stated that the client will be the only way after client play has been activated.

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...93#post1768393

"The answer: "No", as soon as the client is there and the server has been rewritten or activated on Adobe Air (Harman), you will no longer come into play without the client. You cannot choose "either client" or "flash", but only the client after activation - even if your flash would still work. At least until the Unity version is finally activated in the new year."

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi!
    Thanks.
    To play in the browser only you will need to wait till around april next year for when the unity server is (cough) up and running

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    UGH!?! What about linux users???

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi!
    Thanks.
    23.11.2020TSO Future Timeline its been informed here that it will happen and flash ending is known thing for many years

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes! What about linux users? I've played some times on Linux based machine.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Linux users not supported yet but i know it will., dont know when but it will

but like me wont be getting on untill unity because i use only phone to login and im not whining in here and i did start to play in jan 2013 (first whit computer ofcourse). Thou quited last year (deleted my account) but now returned after been away about nine moths.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks.
    Ubisoft makes me mad with their launchers, as always.
    TSO was the last Ubisoft game, which I played, because it have NO ONE MORE LAUNCHER.
    Last edited by botforubisoft; 18.12.20 at 14:42.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    this didnt work and i cant play the game anymore how about a refund for all the money i have spent on this game

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Minha conta antiga não esta sendo carregada, ao fazer login pelo facebook.

Reply to Thread