Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Playing on mac

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    it's the middle of April now, the start page still only shows Windows options

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wonder if there will be compensation for people like us who haven't been able to play since Xmas and missed at least 4 events in that time.
    I wonder if they will remember to remid those of us who haven't been able to play that the Unity version is ready and that we can finally log into the game once more?

My guess to both of those is 'no'...

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Be a firm No on the first.

And I say Maybe on second. BB_Trafffer did indicate in chat when asked whether they would be contacting all players when Unity was ready that they would.

But they also said this woulda been on Unity ages ago so...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    shame, came back to check the game out and theres no web browser version anymore and i use Mac... guess I cant play.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by andynnin View Post
    shame, came back to check the game out and theres no web browser version anymore and i use Mac... guess I cant play.
    Hello Andynnin!

We are currently transitioning from Flash to Unity - once done, you will be able to play again on your Mac via Web Browser. We are now approaching the live version’s release; the exact date of the release will be communicated in the near future, however, you can already test the Unity Test Version on our Test Server.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by andynnin View Post
    hehehehehe, guess you've been away for quite some time now…
    i'll give you a quick recap on things: basically, the unity version of the game to replace the flash original game, was released right before the easter event and we've been playing it ever since
    oh wait, sorry buddy, my bad, that's the wrong recap, that's what BB told us it would happen

in reality, in december just before the xmas event, the game was supposed to have an in between version of the game, while the unity version was being finalized, but there was no in between version of the game, at least not one that worked for all. Mac, Linux and a lot of Windows users actually, were left out in the cold, because the game would not work for them.

after botching the first official realease of the game, it has been one failed launch after the other, and if you look at Trafffer's reply to your post, you'll see he wrote that the game would launch in the near future, but that's whats they've been saying since december, so i wouldn't put too much stock on it

i would say come back in like 2 to 3 years time, maybe by then something has been released????

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yea, maybe The settlers Alliance :P

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi all! I need a help. From yesterday I playing on Mac (Air M2) and I have no problem to enter ito game with Safari browser or Chrome, but I have a big problem because everything is so small that I can't read the letters. I can't read chat window or load army to generals, read quests... For example: imgur.com/a/IFrTkGs
    How can I enlarge the letters?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra555 View Post
    Hi all! I need a help. From yesterday I playing on Mac (Air M2) and I have no problem to enter ito game with Safari browser or Chrome, but I have a big problem because everything is so small that I can't read the letters. I can't read chat window or load army to generals, read quests... For example: imgur.com/a/IFrTkGs
    How can I enlarge the letters?
    The game is working now on macOS.

If you have an interface that's too small, please open the In-Game settings and turn off auto-scale (bottom option). Then you can resize the interface as you like.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04.05.23 at 13:35.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Tyvm It is OK now

Reply to Thread