Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Playing on mac

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi FTL, same question here. Feels bad man ;-)

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Hya limal. Have a check and see if your PC will support 64 bit versions of Windows as many machines were installed with 32 bit even though 64 would work. If it will take 64 bit then why not move the PC from 32 to 64?
    i have a Mac lord, so i am waiting for a Mac version of the game as it was promised by the developers, which was not delivered (what a shocker that was…)
    and i'm not doing any workaround (like installing windows on my machine) to play a game that i was playing natively just a month ago… thank you for your concern though, i know you mean well

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I know many of you are waiting for an exact update date for Mac OS and Win 32-bit support. As soon as everything is set, we will announce it.
    we all know that nothing just magically appears done, and the programmers are (at least we all hope so, but i wouldn't put my money on it though) working on this, but the thing is, this is a missed deadline on a promise by the game developers, and we already missed so much of the game, and will probably miss more and not because of us, but because bb didn't deliver on the promise made to the players.

you guys better give us some nice rewards for missing so much of the game… and i don't mean rainbow buffs neither…

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Come on BB, early January you told us. But you didn't mention what year. Maybe 2022…?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, I wonder what are they going to do for us if/when the mac version will be up and running.
    BB?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Hera. Just logged in for daily check for game access. No luck. I am not planning on messing around with windows. :-D

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by FatsoTheLarge View Post
    Hi Hera. Just logged in for daily check for game access. No luck. I am not planning on messing around with windows. :-D
    Me neither FTL, so I check twice a week, not much hope though.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    BB meet deadlines like politicians keep campaign promises

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I guess there is still no chance to play for Mac users. Or I just missed the update?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogron66 View Post
    I guess there is still no chance to play for Mac users. Or I just missed the update?
    you didn't miss it, BB did

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Still waiting!

Reply to Thread