Reply to Thread

Thread: The neverending topic of the Collectibles

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

The neverending topic of the Collectibles

BB, just feedback cause I rarely give feedback and eight years has passed.
    I don't mind collectibles, trying to find them should be a task but there are limits.
    When I need to put on my reading glasses and also use the mouse cursor as a search agent cause they are hiding behind buildings or in the middle of a forest, then the idea of a collectible defeats the purpose.
    Yesterday I spent 45 minutes and two fairy dusts to find collectibles and I even had help...basically the motivation for a few shards completely depletes.
    Script into the island design not to place collectibles in a way so you can't find them, much appreciated implementation.

qawpaw
    use spring park with the wallpurgis night enabled enabled twice a day and find all collies
    cant see that a problem to find them, i can even find them without, just takes longer with rotation and fairy dust

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowadian View Post
    BB, just feedback cause I rarely give feedback and eight years has passed.
    I don't mind collectibles, trying to find them should be a task but there are limits.
    When I need to put on my reading glasses and also use the mouse cursor as a search agent cause they are hiding behind buildings or in the middle of a forest, then the idea of a collectible defeats the purpose.
    Yesterday I spent 45 minutes and two fairy dusts to find collectibles and I even had help...basically the motivation for a few shards completely depletes.
    Script into the island design not to place collectibles in a way so you can't find them, much appreciated implementation.
    I agree. I've got so fed up of trying to find collectables hidden behind rocks and buildings that I just don't bother anymore. It's not as if they are that important once you get beyond a certain level and certainly are not worth me wasting my time looking for them for the little reward I get for the effort. If BB can't be bothered to fix this bug then at least give us an option to hide them like we can with the animations.

How's this for a suggestion? As people go up the levels improve the rewards for finding all the collectables to make it worthwhile. Maybe tokens could be a reward instead of shards. I no longer play the Weekly Challenge because it is such a resource sink so using the collectables as an alternative way of collecting tokens would be ideal.
    Last edited by JimmyGreen; 20.12.20 at 17:15.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    We want some nice buffs that'll help our soldiers requirements

We want to complete Quests and Ventures,

BUT

We need to find collectibles for Buffs

We need to find 100% of collectibles in order to get just a few crystals for gems, and gems for maps for Quests and Ventures.

However we are forced to play Hidden Objects in order to get collectibles, that's not the game some of us came here to play.

It is time consuming, specially if one has a small monitor.

What's the need to hid them behind necessary buildings and nice trees? Why fire under kettles doesn't sparkle?

Why can't we have Scavengers for collectibles as well as we have Geologists and Explorers?

P:S. I do use fairy dust .... but rather have something better
    Last edited by Sandycat; 21.12.20 at 15:00.

Reply to Thread