Reply to Thread

Thread: Steam users converting to legacy account.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Steam users converting to legacy account.

I was in progress to convert my steam credentials to a legacy account when the update hit.

Instead of all these questions (and finding the answers to them) to prove Im the owner, why not just a PM here on forum with the email adress to new legacy account, we Steam players still can access this forum.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Heerd View Post
    I was in progress to convert my steam credentials to a legacy account when the update hit.

Instead of all these questions (and finding the answers to them) to prove Im the owner, why not just a PM here on forum with the email adress to new legacy account, we Steam players still can access this forum.
    They need to do something. But at lest support is finally at work. Answering questiosn that are effectively silly.

Even worse some people are being told they can't convert the accotuns becasue they do not ahve any data and need to re-purchase the game! Which is blatantly false.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    im a steam user and want to migrate to a legacy account but i'm getting no response TSO this is madness, who's idea was to make this change now with christmas event starting.
    Also i have not long bought Gems from game store to use for event, will i get on game ? please help thank you.

World
    Northisle
    On the Steam Discussion page for The Settlers Online I posted a guide of the migration process.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you are a Steam user, please contact our support team so we can disconnect your TSO profile from Steam, allowing you to merge into your Ubisoft account. Support Team will provide you all the instructions.

World
    Northisle
    Another major issue cropping up is that many people on Steam are connected to other language instances and are getting no support at all.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Everyone who contacts us will receive a reply. It takes longer because we have received many different requests.

World
    Northisle
    Hopefully... people have been waiting upwards of 8-9 days by now with only the autoreply. That's quite some time.

Reply to Thread