Reply to Thread

Thread: Snowy Explorer

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Snowy Explorer

I have 4 snowy explorers. The one bought for gems seems to be working correctly. The 3 bought for presents are not. They have returned home and brought no rewards at all. They are in my star menu and available to be sent on a search again. I am repeatedly getting reports that they have returned home. I am currently trying the old log out for 20 minutes to see if it resolves the issue.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    When u have pfb on and u buy new explos sometimes, or most of the times pfb speed wont be added to the new gens so u have to log out for 20 mins or if lucky island hop

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My Snowy's have come back twice empty handed and the one I bought with presents comes back in about 5-10 minutes when sent on a long or very long search. He is empty as well.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ive had the same on two different explos. , they seem to fix themselves after the time they were supposed to be out for elapses. You will then get the loot for that search. bit annoying though.

Reply to Thread