Reply to Thread

Thread: Game connection issues (with and without browser)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Game connection issues (with and without browser)

Before this new connection system I have had a lot of issues with game freezing, chat reconnecting, game reconnecting.
    Very often after reconnect my last post in chat show time in future.

I have tested multiple browsers, no help. Sometime clearing caches in browser made it working for some time.
    Now with new client - same issues still continue and there is no way to clear caches.

Yesterday I rebooted and after that game was working fine until this morning. I do not turn my system off during night, I keep it on sleep mode.
    Immediately after logging in to game same symptoms started again and they continue. Game was not logged in during sleep.

So problem seems to be something in actual game swf file. It is saving something somewhere that does not update properly after some time / after sleep mode. It seems to clear it with reboot, but I do not want to reboot several times every day!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cannot get past the sign on screen. So there is something messed up here.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Today I have had connection reset about once in an hour, sometimes more. Usually when I'm AFK for 15mins and then post - chat resets and "connection issues" comes up. Once I got "connection to server was lost".
    My system is always on, optic cable connection, 500Mbps/100Mbps speed, ping about 3ms so it is not my connection.
    Everytime when I get that chat reset it comes after I posted something and few last posts are timed in future when I get connection back.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have been facing the same problem now.
    Attached Images

Reply to Thread