Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for new players

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Looking for new players

I am looking for new players for my guild. The only things I ask are that you are friendly, want to have fun and to keep it clean. Would prefer players over 19 years of age please. Not into people playing games, fake accounts or duplicate accounts will not be tolerated. There will be no bullying of ANY kind please, had enough of that in real life. Just looking for a nice calm atmosphere and still have some fun, this is the guild for you. IF you are going to be inactive for a period of time let us know, that's totally cool, if you decide you don't want to play anymore, let us know, that's all we ask :-)

Guild name is Lagoon. LAGN --Lagoons are tranquil.

Any level welcome, we want to build from the ground up! We're known to swap alis and buffs, since that's a good thing to do if you are in a lagoon.

You will find this to be one of the nicest places in Settlers.

Guild leader: Hobbsdrag Please send me an email in game or leave me a message here and we can chat :-)
    Last edited by hobbsdrag; 08.02.21 at 08:43.

Reply to Thread