Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 26/01/2021

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    not much point in updates when more and more ppl cant log in. maybe bb could prioritise issues... then again maybe not!

i've been playing this afternoon and when i didnt recieve the ach for ss (nor the trib) i thought i'd try a relog. All i've been getting since is "cannot update client" i've tried everything i can think of and no luck. as for the help and faq about logging in, pleeeeaaassse, my 3yo grandson can offer more help than that!!!

goodbye
    Tried uninstalling and install new file helps maybe, did so on RC1 client when there was problem

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    current flash air client suppose to be temporary - hope it will not stay temporary for years
    I would really prefer if developers more focus on new (final) solution - which should be Unity client.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do we have to d/load the client again as im back to the screen that tells me "Your client could not be updated"

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzguy View Post
    Do we have to d/load the client again as im back to the screen that tells me "Your client could not be updated"
    I'm experiencing the same problem, I assumed the maintenance was over (because the client started the game window), but then I'm back to the problems from mid-December

P.S. Sorry for my gq, guys I'll try to tomorrow afternoon to log in again, maybe we'll know more what to do
    Last edited by Kris3457; 26.01.21 at 10:48.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thought it was just me getting the ''client cannot be updated'' message

qawpaw
    works fine here

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    why not put all events on hold, yeah?
    why not focus on more important things, you know, like say, making the game work????????
    you guys are really incompetent!
    if you dont plan on keeping deadlines, or are unable to do so, why not just say so?
    players would appreciate it, instead of this ridiculous silence ever since the new version debacle…
    stop doing cosmetic things in the game, work on gameplay, and then go to cosmetics, dont go the easy dumb way.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Error: "client could not be updated"

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Error: "client could not be updated" (second attempt to reply to this thread, do BB just remove critical posts? Am I in China???)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also in the "client could not be updated!" gang.

Reply to Thread