Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] macOS / 32 Bit System Announcement

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylancer View Post
    Didn't have time to try. Isn't it possible to play on Linux via virtualization software?
    there's guides on forum for that

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Guess this means… goodbye

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I agree. I've been waiting for the Linux-version since I could not get the Windows client to run under Wine/PlayOnLinux (mind you, the Beta ran natively under Linux!!). This is not a question of not possible, but not willing.... And you can bet your bottom that the Unify-edition will take much longer than BB states.... I want my money back for my year Premium I prepaid or an acceptable sollution.. Are there any people yet preparing a legal case?..
    PS Other option, since I'm an Linux Expert: BB I'm willing to work with you for free to maybe script a sollution using Wine, but I do need your support for more info and maybe a small change to the login procedure..
    (Someone who plays TSO since the first beta and a regular payer even had a relationship for 5 years who I met via TSO.. TSO =/for life..)
    Last edited by TouroLouco; 07.02.21 at 16:10.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I had no problem connecting with the original client. I was, however, regularly being kicked off. So, I decided to download the new client... and now, I struggle to log on. It typically takes an hour or two before a time actually finally works.

I don't get it. Why are y'all so bad at this?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Alright, so all the other than windows users are basically screwed. And not in the foreseeable future the issue will be fixed. And no communication from BB for more than a month now about this.
    Can somebody please recommend me a similar browser based game what works on Mac?
    Thank you.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    this is really F* up!!!!
    you guys are really bad at your jobs!
    the easter event is about to start and where is what you promised? for the second time mind you…
    Christ!!! how can you guys sleep at night knowing you are this bad at your respective jobs.

Reply to Thread