Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentine Event 2021

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    lol going to be upset folks if you release that bundle with last years endless mine and it ain't there because you just copy/pasted last years rewards...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    hi,

a couple of questions
    1st were do we get the event resources for imedatily upgrade of the WRs from the bundle ( pumpkins, ...)
    2nd the loner gen has a skill "lone wolf"
    Name: Loner General (Limit: 3 per Event)
    Description:
    "My way or the highway!" Travels twice as quickly to adventures
    Can lead 230 Units
    Effects: First Strike, Splash Damage, Lone Wolf: Recovers 10% of lost units after every battle and offensive units get a 50% attack bonus.

what do that do?

3rd: the refill-drop should be a little higher like 200 %

greetings
    Price: 2999 Flowers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_turtle View Post
    hi,

a couple of questions
    1st were do we get the event resources for imedatily upgrade of the WRs from the bundle ( pumpkins, ...)
    2nd the loner gen has a skill "lone wolf"
    Name: Loner General (Limit: 3 per Event)
    Description:
    "My way or the highway!" Travels twice as quickly to adventures
    Can lead 230 Units
    Effects: First Strike, Splash Damage, Lone Wolf: Recovers 10% of lost units after every battle and offensive units get a 50% attack bonus.

what do that do?

3rd: the refill-drop should be a little higher like 200 %

greetings
    Price: 2999 Flowers
    Does help if you read the dev diary and not the wiki the wiki is useless when it comes to events as the author does not update the info you dont need pumpkins etc to upgrade the wonderous buildings in the pack they was changed

the lone wolf you answered your own question

finally the refill drops are +200% if you do the right thing

TRY reading the dev diary would of saved you time writing the post

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Feedback I have seen the calendar with its overall its still well rubbish for the most part, I see you have now added the endless ironmine back to the proof of love pack which was removed on the test server but last year we could get it for flowers this year only gems so that sucks.
    the spa honestly i dont see the point of it ppl have village schools for more population but reality is you can make more settlers faster by using bread so all they will do is take up space..
    the new wonderous romantic building is nice says a limit of 3 per event but there is 4 available one via the wonderous pack hope that wont prove to be locked if the others are bought first or vice versa.
    I no longer need scouting posts but will still grab with the hope of future levels
    this.... idk why BB keep adding sometimes useless stuff like this spa building and u expect for some stupid people to buy it or what? lol
    i think the limit u saw for wondrous is the single pieces..so for the 3 that u buy thats the limit they showed and u get one more from bundle which they didnt count - but i dont think we ever had problems with wondrous limit

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cheethamhill View Post
    lol going to be upset folks if you release that bundle with last years endless mine and it ain't there because you just copy/pasted last years rewards...
    yeah even tho on test there was no endless but on diary there is the endless mine back... im just scared they copy/pasted from last year not realising they removed the iron mine from the bundle this year.. and we might have a surprise with the iron mine gone from the bundle lmao

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    yeah even tho on test there was no endless but on diary there is the endless mine back... im just scared they copy/pasted from last year not realising they removed the iron mine from the bundle this year.. and we might have a surprise with the iron mine gone from the bundle lmao
    Iron Mine is gone from bundle and Dev Diary has now been edited. Too late for me as did not re-check before buying.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ElgCaress View Post
    Iron Mine is gone from bundle and Dev Diary has now been edited. Too late for me as did not re-check before buying.
    LOL what a shocker, this is once again proof that BB never cared about their players, didn't even take the time to edit the bundle icon - only edited the text, but you can clearly see the bundle icon from last year that contains the endless iron mine

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    So far a very low drop rate from explorers bringing back flowers compared to Xmas presents. There are a number of things I'd like from the Market but at this drop rate I will be able to buy very little. Almost nothing available with gems unless I spend them on buying flowers which is uneconomic & not that rewarding either.

qawpaw
    i get a mother load each time they arrive, no matter what event it is

btw. is only 26hr into event

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    worst event of the year for me, compared to the Christmas event:

less resources from all sources
    more expensive stuff in the shop
    shorter event duration

all 3 together means you can barely get anything unless you can time all the buffs and stuff perfectly.

Reply to Thread