Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentine Event 2021

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    in one short phrase pls, what bug you're talking about?
    pfb doesn't initially stack with love tree - it shows 22 flowers but then takes them away again - need to log out, delete cache etc wait for a while and then sign back in then it does give the 22 per cycle run

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was told some time back that it fails on the first cycle if the cycle isn't whole..so skips the first drops whatever buff you had on and restarts the next cycle with the love tree..

I tried this ...turn on love tree then farms- farms then love tree and it did work 2 out 3 times...so BB need to confirm/deny the problem instead of sending me/others the generic mail that the devs will look into it and then close the ticket....I couldn't confirm it as 100% true

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    pfb doesnt count to the production even tho it shows 22
    Is that supposed to be general bug affecting everybody? I did not know so did not watch closely, but it must have given me at least roughly correct amount. The overall result matches what I was supposed to get based on calculations. Is it possible that it just shows wrong during process but ends up giving the correct thing in the end anyway? Think we had a bug like that somewhere.

qawpaw
    works fine here

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    sounds like pfb explorer bug. just graphical

qawpaw
    yep

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I enjoyed the event, but it is better if you have alot of explorers and loads of time to play co-ops, which i played quite a few.

Ended up playing co-ops and helping guild players lower down to top up their flower farms with refills.

Flower Farms definitely helped with x22 per field for 6hrs with Love Tree.

The only drawback was the horrid lag which happened alot.

Reply to Thread