Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentine Event 2021

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Valentine Event 2021

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Valentine Event 2021.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Feedback I have seen the calendar with its overall its still well rubbish for the most part, I see you have now added the endless ironmine back to the proof of love pack which was removed on the test server but last year we could get it for flowers this year only gems so that sucks.
    the spa honestly i dont see the point of it ppl have village schools for more population but reality is you can make more settlers faster by using bread so all they will do is take up space..
    the new wonderous romantic building is nice says a limit of 3 per event but there is 4 available one via the wonderous pack hope that wont prove to be locked if the others are bought first or vice versa.
    I no longer need scouting posts but will still grab with the hope of future levels

World
    Sandycove
    No extra xp or extra resources from addys? Yet more generals and more explorers and more geologists, talk about getting stuck in a rut! So the devs lack imagination as well as coding skills. Shame I have to do my accounts and tax return BEFORE the event starts, as it would have been a far more exciting thing to do for those two weeks! In retrospect the change log doesn't look half as bad now as at least we got a good laugh in chat from it, this, barely worth the time reading the diary.
    Won't be doing adventures, will be letting flower farms run out, and definitely will not be supporting no effort by buying gems probably go out and buy a Mac instead lmao
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    No extra xp or extra resources from addys? Yet more generals and more explorers and more geologists, talk about getting stuck in a rut! So the devs lack imagination as well as coding skills. Shame I have to do my accounts and tax return BEFORE the event starts, as it would have been a far more exciting thing to do for those two weeks! In retrospect the change log doesn't look half as bad now as at least we got a good laugh in chat from it, this, barely worth the time reading the diary.
    Won't be doing adventures, will be letting flower farms run out, and definitely will not be supporting no effort by buying gems probably go out and buy a Mac instead lmao
    if you read the diary you would see its 200% extra refills loot and xp same as it is every year providing you have the 3 farms buffed with a valentine card on each

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    if you read the diary you would see its 200% extra refills loot and xp same as it is every year providing you have the 3 farms buffed with a valentine card on each
    Thanks hades8840. Missed that, thought it odd, hence the question mark So, correction I will be doing some addys and won't be letting the farms run out ...but the rest still stands. There was the prospect of the tribute producing something useful like a tomb or a codex, but that's been dashed already in chat ...printing letters ...I'm off to demolish my improved lettersmith to make room Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking forward to the event, but a bit strange the Wondrous Bundle

1x Wondrous Winter Residence
    1x Wondrous Celebration Residence
    1x Wondrous Halloween Residence

The Halloween Residence one you cannot build past level 8 unless you have pumpkins which probably no one has.

The Wondrous Winter Residence you cannot build past level 8 as you need Christmas presents

A very strange bundle to release, not one I will be getting.

Liking the new explorer, x12.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    nicely done. good rewards for a bit of work

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterh445 View Post
    Looking forward to the event, but a bit strange the Wondrous Bundle

1x Wondrous Winter Residence
    1x Wondrous Halloween Residence

The Halloween Residence one you cannot build past level 8 unless you have pumpkins which probably no one has.

The Wondrous Winter Residence you cannot build past level 8 as you need Christmas presents

A very strange bundle to release, not one I will be getting.

Liking the new explorer, x12.
    Well you are someone else who did not read the dev diary or the test forum for that fact or you would of seen after they was reported on the test server they changed the contents so none of them need event resources cept from this event I for one will def be getting them building a nice collection at present of wonderous buildings

This bundle contains:
    1x Wondrous Residence
    1x Wondrous Romantic Residence

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Well you are someone else who did not read the dev diary or the test forum for that fact or you would of seen after they was reported on the test server they changed the contents so none of them need event resources cept from this event I for one will def be getting them building a nice collection at present of wonderous buildings

This bundle contains:
    1x Wondrous Residence
    1x Wondrous Romantic Residence

Thanks for mentioning this, I dont use test server and checked the wiki page and it doesnt say the last building in the bundle, I may change my mind now in getting that Bundle

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterh445 View Post
    Thanks for mentioning this, I dont use test server and checked the wiki page and it doesnt say the last building in the bundle, I may change my mind now in getting that Bundle
    the wiki is mostly right but always check other sources as its player written and there sometimes lazy and dont update or just copy and past from previous year

Reply to Thread