Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Building - A fortress to house all the generals all in one place.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

New Building - A fortress to house all the generals all in one place.

I was wondering if it would be possible to introduce a new building that houses all the generals in one place. From this point they can travel to adventures and once finished in the adventure return back to the same building. It would free up space for all the other buildings that come from the events. It would also do away with retrenching on the home island. Thank you

qawpaw
    nice idea +1
    i would settle if they just stayed in star on return, and the same when arriving on adv. islands

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    great idea, im up for that

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe with an option to unload troops on return home or keep them in the general. I often arrange my adventure troops so I only use each general once and then refill him and send him home ready to spam the next adventure of the same type. Having the general stay in star or go into a building could be very disruptive for players that spam adventures in the same way.

With more and more generals being introduced into the game, managing them is something that should be better organised.

World
    Newfoundland
    love the idea - please give us a fortress

World
    Newfoundland
    Nice idea!
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    rather have them retaining troops and reside in star - kinda same version without yet another building and another interface to click through - But any change to managing generals and explorers to make it less of a super click feast works for me

As to having em in a similar setting on landing on adventures- on some adventures lack of landing space and hence generals to use is considered a "feature" so i doubt they will change that- and having them land in a building and then needing to move em to attacking spots brings its own overhead in clicks especially on some adventures - like the ones where you land and fire em all from landing spot - Imagine TR with having to move generals from the landing building/interface to the island- People would go Ape

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedrick3 View Post
    I was wondering if it would be possible to introduce a new building that houses all the generals in one place. From this point they can travel to adventures and once finished in the adventure return back to the same building. It would free up space for all the other buildings that come from the events. It would also do away with retrenching on the home island. Thank you
    Yes!

World
    Newfoundland
    Would still like to load them up with troops. It's also necessary to clear home isles, so repositioning also needed. Concept is good. I'd settle for a large sandy isle exclusively for generals.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont really need more buildings - I dont have room for them. Would love BB to merge some of all the new buildings that you need to have more than one of - to make them work a little faster than a snail. Why not use existing buildings - the tavern have no purpose once you bought all the gens and explorers - and they do need to sleep now and then.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread