Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot migrate to Ubisoft login

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Cannot migrate to Ubisoft login

Ever since the new Ubisoft login was introduced, I have been trying to migrate unsuccessfully. I keep getting the error message - invalid email or password. Both my email and password work perfectly using the legacy login.

In an attempt to fix this, I created a brand new email address and, under my profile, i changed my email address to the new one which has never been used before. I then again attempted to migrate to the Ubisoft login. Same error message - invalid email or password.

I checked that my new email and existing password still worked on the legacy login which it did. So, back in my profile, I changed my password which seemed to be successful. Tried to migrate again and got exactly the same error message.
    I have no idea where to go from here.

I tried using the contact form for support twice but did not get the usual automated reply or any reply for that matter.

Has anybody any ideas as how I might proceed. I have several years invested in this game and do not want to lose it when the legacy login is switched off.

Thanks in advance for any help that you may be able to give.

Freddie

qawpaw
    please read other posts in forum then you know what to do
    no need for new posts all the time about subj.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have read the other threads and they do not help.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    after you click migrate from Legacy, create there and then a new ubisoft account
    (instead of logging on into an already created one)

that might work

Reply to Thread