Reply to Thread

Thread: General troop select

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove

General troop select

Hi,

i would like to have an option for generals, were you can click on 4 -5 different preset troops for certain camps.
    it would benefit troop chaning for addies played often, saves time for not having to simulate camps

e.g. setting 1 with full MM or setting 2. knights or setting 3 y MS, x AM, xx MM

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was thinking the same thing not so long ago,as Gen crash into star over and over because the island is over populated with unnecessary buildings which could have stacked on top of each other than need a new space..

but yeah that idea would stop me having to reset troops every time and just sending them empty/full and having a quick option to preset helps instead of manual every time.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i would already be happy if they enlarge the window to actually be able to select 6 generals from the window instead of the current 4, which is just a small resizing of the pop-up box as now u can see 6 generals but not actually select all 6

Reply to Thread