Reply to Thread

Thread: [PR0] The Professionals are recruiting

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

[PR0] The Professionals are recruiting

Hello
    I´m a level 72 player and guild leader at The Professionals with the guild tag PR0. In guild chat we speak English because it is a guild with players from all around the world.

We are a fast growing guild that is looking for active, helpful and friendly members. Dont let the guild size put you off we are a very active guild and we do not hold on to inactive accounts and remove players who no longer play the game.

If you are new to the game and want to learn and have fun we got many helpful high level players. If you have been away from the game for a long time we will help you get back up to speed.

Do you like to swap adventure loots? We got players that is up for some adventure loot spot swapping

Are you Looking for more help with premium buffing and such things? Yepp! We have premium players that can and will help you out.

Atm there are a lot of players joining but we got lots of room for more active players. And its free to join

You will get help to finish of the guild quest and it is important to do it also so all can get as much guild coins as possible.

If this sound interesting to you just send a mail to Harvey76 and I will contact you as soon as I can or apply through the guild page

Would be awesome if more players for the night shift (gmt+12 or so) would join us.

Have a nice day
    Harvey76.

10 new members in the last month don't miss out on a fast growing Guild
    Last edited by Harvey76; 08.03.21 at 15:17. Reason: add info

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    found this grimbo2

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    we got you grimbo2